Service—Please choose an option—Commercial CleaningResidential CleaningCarpet CleaningPressure WashingTile Floor CleaningUpholstery Cleaning
Years of Cleaning Experience:
High School Diploma or GED? (Y/N):
Job for Which Applicant is Applying:
1. Do you have prior cleaning experience with a company?
2. Do you have your own reliable transportation?
3. Are you willing to drive to the Pelham/Alabaster area daily?
4. Do you understand that this is very physical work?
5. Are you able to work for several hours at a moderately fast pace?
6. Is there any reason you would not be able to perform the work?
7. Do you consent to a criminal background check?
8. Do you consent to random drug testing if/when required?
9. Are you able to precisely follow directions?
10. Are you able to positively handle constructive criticism?
11. Do you handle last-minute changes well (flexibility)?
The following questions are multiple choice or essay in nature. Select all that apply.
12. Do you work better as part of a team or individually?
13. What is your availability for work Monday through Friday?
(Note: Day typically means between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to approximately 4:30 p.m.; Night typically means between the hours of 4:30 p.m. up until approximately midnight; Late typically means the hours after midnight to approximately 8:00 a.m.).
14. What is your availability for work on Saturday/Sunday
15. In your own words, why do you believe that you are the right candidate for a job with us?
16. Have you ever been employed with Baileys Cleaning Service?