Residential House Cleaning
We offer residential house cleaning services (maid service) to customers who want regularly scheduled cleanings as well as one-time cleaning services for property owners, home sellers and buyers, renters or those just wanting a periodic “deep clean.” Our customers frequently comment how pleased they are with our maid service. They appreciate our attention to detail and consistent quality.
A picture is worth a thousand words – see before and after pictures of some of our cleaning services work.
A list of our standard cleaning is shown below but we are not a cookie-cutter cleaning service. Tell us what you want and we’ll be happy to create a customized cleaning plan for you!
Standard Residential House Cleaning (Maid Service) Includes:
- Our services are tailored to the needs of each customer; however, this list will provide a good overview of our typical service.
- Remove cobwebs throughout the house.
- Clean kitchen sinks, faucets and backsplashes.
- Clean kitchen appliances including stoves/ovens, microwaves, refrigerators (inside of refrigerators extra) and vent hoods.
- Clean mirrors in bathrooms.
- Clean outside of cabinets and drawers in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Clean counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Clean and sanitize bathroom toilets, sinks, faucets, tubs, tub surrounds and inserts.
- Clean toilet paper holders and towel racks.
- Clean baseboards throughout the house.
- Sweep/vacuum and mop all hard floors using appropriate cleaners for the floor type.
- Wipe down electrical outlet and switch plate covers, smoke detectors and thermostats throughout the house (where accessible without moving heavy furniture).
- Clean laundry room including outside of washer and dryer.
- Wipe down tops of doors and door frames.
- Clean window sills and tops of window sashes.
- Clean the inside and outside of patio doors including door tracks.
- Dust blinds throughout the house.
- Dust ceiling fans throughout the house.
- Dust furniture (some restrictions apply to items containing valuable collectibles, china, electronics, etc.).
- Vacuum all carpeted floors including edges around baseboards.
- Clean entry doors and light fixtures.